CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Things I am thankful today....

On one of my other blogs I have been sharing ten things (or more) each day that I am thankful for.

1. Our last Sunday at our old Church location
2. 20 Kids turned up for kids Church on memorial day weekend.
3. Rachel and Roberta for bringing round home made Strawberry shortcake - ridiculously good.
4. Early Golf tomorrow
5. NBA playoffs
6. Watching Kobe speak Italian (you learn something everyday)
7. Movie night with my wife and a classic by the name of Indiana ;)
8. Friends
9. Family
10. Decisions coming clearer regarding our future
11. Our baby and the prayers we are receiving from friends and family daily.
12. Blackberry and Macbook pro.
13. Youtube
14. Redemption Youth.
15. Clean apartment
16. Homemade cooking.
17. That Sarah and I both have awesome parents - very blessed
18. The wifey herself :)
19. That Jesus loves me and provides me with strength and peace everyday.
20. This video....


2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right, I haven't posted for a while...but neither have you ;)

Sarah said...

Ok, you SERIOUSLY need to update baby cakes. It's going to look like you have nothing to be thankful for ;)